Meet Wakeo at SITL 2023 from March 28th to 30th: book now and get your free invitation!
Take sustainability actions to the next level
Freight accounts for 17% of global carbon emissions. Creating more sustainable supply chains is a major challenge for many organizations due to the lack of visibility and tools. Technology has a crucial role to play to improve transparency on transport emissions.
At Wakeo, we believe in the power of data-driven decision-making and provide the right tool in order to create more sustainable supply chains.
- Sustainability performanceMonitor & control the emissions of your multimodal freight at a glance and identify the highest sources of transport emissions and toxic pollutant gases, by transport modes, transport providers, destinations, transhipments, etc.
- Detailed emissionsWith Wakeo structured data, emissions levels are detailed by modes, transport providers, or routes and by pollutant gases: CO2 & CO2e, Sox, Nox, NMHC, and particle emissions. Data is captured and structured to deliver efficient CO2 indicators.
- CO2 scoring engineIdentify optimal routings and optimize operations by getting lane CO2 performance scorecards and benchmarks.
- Carbon footprint dashboardSet clear reduction objectives and validate sustainability effort at a glance with our carbon footprint dashboard.
Leverage best-in-class technology to improve sustainable performance
- Set quantifiable targets
Get an accurate overview of current emissions (Co2, Nox, SOX, etc.) for all your transport flows to set clear reduction goals.
- Communicate clear performance
Provide transparency on carbon footprint emissions to your customers and proactively communicate about improvements.
- Achieve carbon neutrality
Identify optimal routings and optimize operations to meet carbon neutrality by getting lane performance scorecards & benchmarks.
- Improve global performance
Create competitive advantages and reduce costs by better managing your environmental impact.