Accelerate your transition to a greener supply chain: download our latest white paper on decarbonization!
150 internal users and 70+ Balguerie's final customers
Balguerie is a family-owned group founded over 85 years ago. With more than 30 companies owned in France and abroad and a turnover of 390M€, Blaguerie is one of the leaders in freight-forwarding in France, specialized in air and sea freight.
During the past five years, international transport has evolved quickly. The historical challenges faced by global supply chains, such as the coordination between hundreds of players, and more recent events that led to an unprecedented level of disruptions increased the need for digitalization. Balguerie needed to enrich its service offer to be one step ahead of the market standard and offer an optimum customer experience.
- Limit time-consuming and manual processes to answer the increasing demand from consumers for visibility and transparency
- Enrich Balguerie's service offer with digitization
- Willingness to focus Balguerie efforts on added-value services (provide logistic solutions, etc.) to enhance the customer experience
- Complete Balguerie’s offer of high-value-added solutions with Balguerie Live System
- Provide the customers with direct and easy access to reliable real-time information on all transport modes
- Increase customer satisfaction with proactivity and real-time information
- A human-centric approach materialized in the sharing of knowledge and the support to final customers by the team of Wakeo’s experts
- A progressive roll-out and a fast time-to-market
- A data quality control to improve data reliability and predictability
- API integration to communicate transportation orders and data directly into the Balguerie IT system
- A white labeling solution to customize the real-time transport visibility platform to Balguerie’s needs and branding
"Wakeo's teams are made up of real experts in international transport flows. This was a game-changer for the understanding of our business and our communication during the project."
Gregory Bidault, Business Development Director - Balguerie