Accelerate your transition to a greener supply chain: download our latest white paper on decarbonization!
Deliveries from/to Europe, South & North America by road, sea, air and rail
Less than 100 users
How Corteva leverages multimodal real-time visibility to improve its time-to-market and provides Amazon-like experience to its customers
Corteva is a global pure-play agriculture company that provides farmers around the world with diverse seeds and crop protection. It currently operates in roughly 140 countries and its revenue is above US $17 billion worldwide in 2022.
As a seasonal activity, time to market is key in the agriculture industry. With a puzzled logistics landscape and many stakeholders involved, Corteva logistics team was encountering great difficulties to get unified visibility and provide easy updates to its customers. Finding a simple, yet comprehensive solution to track and get predictivity on different transport types to know where they could expect their seeds to be with high reliability was key.
- Time to market is key to deliver seeds and other products at the right time, in the right quantity according to the type of products
- Important last-minute transport costs due to the lack of anticipation that erode margin significantly
- Lack of visibility to plan workload at warehouses
- Difficulties to track shipments and assess delivery lead times and a lot of time and effort spent collecting data due to fragmented network of carriers (49 carriers from 15 European countries)
- Improve multimodal flows monitoring and predictivity at product level to better manage cost, ressources and time to market
- Reinforce teams’ synchronization with accurate and shared real-time information to boost collaboration and efficiency
- Better measure performance and global impact
- Implement automation to optimize internal operations and to be more proactive and better support customers
- A pragmatic approach to adapt the solution to Corteva requirements and business needs with a fast time-to-market
- All-in-one multimodal visibility platform including benchmark, CO2 calculations, alerting and ability to include IoT to assess transport conditions
- Easy integration with LBN in SAP and interface with all Corteva partners
- Accurate ETA information automatically shared throughout the company and visibility at product level to synchronize manufacturing and sales teams to forecast the ready to sell
- Built-in and customizable analytics open reporting